WHO WE ARE
We bring together different categories of participants such as:
- Leading educators
- Education service providers
- Students & Parents
- Skilled Professionals
- HR service providers
- Embassies & Government agencies
- Youth empowerment associations and
- Career Counselors & Academic advisers
to showcase, network, and partner.
Inspiring a Career and Education savvy Africa.
WHY THIS VISION?
Single handedly, we do not have the ability to change Africa into a savvy Africa, but we have the potential to bring together all the stakeholders in the education and career industry to ignite change towards a savvy Africa.
- Bringing access to quality education.
- Promote career growth and advancement.
- Promote the brand visibility of our exhibitors.
- Increase the customer base of our exhibitors
- Give our exhibitors opportunities to showcase, network and partner.
WHAT WE DO
We organize international education and career fairs that promote access to quality education and employment opportunities for students and skilled professionals respectively, in need of career growth and advancement. Our fairs create equal opportunities for both local and international exhibitors to showcase, network and partner.
WHY OPUVIA FAIR
- Connecting you with representatives from accredited local and international schools, post-secondary colleges and universities, you can explore all the possibilities and discover the right one for you!
- Give skilled professionals the opportunity to meet top employers, build long lasting relationships and possibly gain on-the-spot employment based on performance.
- Give exhibitors and sponsors an opportunity to showcase their brands, network with others, recruit skilled professionals and students.
CEO & Event Chair
COO & Vice Event Chair
LUKONG JUDE KIVEN
AKEM REDEEM N.
Bochum Samuel B.
External Relations Officer
ANJOFEI A. JUSTINE
Director of Sales
Social Media Marketer
EGBE VANESSA AYAMBA