STUDENTS & GRADUATES
OPUVIA helps students and graduates discover their career paths by providing them with various opportunities to join exciting projects, master demanding challenges and assume responsibility – the right way to launch your career.
As part of your professional development, we provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role, gain knowledge and experience. We’ll also ensure we reward your hard work at a competitive rate. Focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality, we provide the following:
- Divisional leadership programs and functional training
curricula acrossall our business units to cater forspecific development needs. Some of the different training and development opportunities provided cover for example different relevant operational knowledge and skills training, health and safety training, language courses or soft skills trainings.
- On-the-job training, which is important for you to gain skills, knowledge and certification to support you in responding better to the demands of your job, is also provided.
Exciting internships and graduate programs give you the perfect start at OPUVIA and prepares you for these challenges and your future career.
OPUVIA brings your passion to your future workplace – join our team and you’ll be working for a global company that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, using the power of global media and events to connect people and improve lives. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our group too.
As a part of OPUVIA, you play an important role in delivering quality services and solutions to our customers. We offer a diverse number of challenging opportunities in different functions and aspects of our business.
We support you in expanding your knowledge and to personally grow, always keeping in mind that life outside the workplace is just as stimulating as work itself.
No matter what you do, your contribution makes a difference. Our solutions are powered by trade, logistics, the drive and passion of all our employees. In every country, across all divisions at OPUVIA, we each have the potential to make a global difference. But there’s more to a role at OPUVIA than the work we do. Whether you’re a global manager or a marketing assistant, planning events or driving sales, we never forget that you make us who we are. Which is why we work hard to make sure a career with the group is as satisfying and successful as it can possibly be.
OUR CULTURE AND EMPLOYEES
Our employees are connecting people and improving lives – OPUVIA’s Story.
This is built on the two ‘Rs’ – Respect and Results. We value our employees, we provide them with opportunities to achieve, and together this produces results. You’ll be working alongside people who take pride in getting things Right 1st Time every time, have a Can-do spirit and a positive outlook on life. We share a hands-on attitude, love a challenge and do everything with a smile on our faces.
- Our yearly Employee Opinion Surveyrecognizes your voice – and the voice of all our employees – allowing you to influence the way we move forward.
- Our management team constantly revises our structures and processes to uphold OPUVIA FAIR as the Exhibitors’ preferred education and career fair organizer.
- As a global media company, we value the diversity of our employees as a genuine strength. Our organization brings together people from a wide range of cultural backgrounds – all with different skills, experiences and viewpoints.